INHERENT – Video Conference
Salah satu fakta bahwa komunitas inherent masih exist🙂, tercuplik dari email baru berikut
[Inherent-dikti] [UNESCO COURSE] The 22nd UNESCO – IHP Training Course
As part of our annual activity, we are pleased to announce that UNESCO Office Jakarta, in collaboration with the School of Internet Asia and CONNECT-Asia, will open opportunities for e-learning participants to join the 22nd UNESCO – IHP Training Course from 19 November to 1 December 2012 on
“PRECIPITATION MEASUREMENT FROM SPACE AND ITS APPLICATIONS”
We would be very grateful if you would disseminate this course information to KREONET’s partner networks.
(all times below are displayed in Korean time GMT+9)
Nov 19, 2012 – Monday
9:40 am – 12:10 pm – Basics of precipitation measurement from space, by Prof. K. Nakamura
14:00 – 16:00 pm – Radar measurement from space (1), by Prof. T. Iguchi
Nov 22, 2012 – Thursday
9:30 am – 12:00 pm – Global rain map (1), by Prof. T. Kubota
14:00 – 16:30 pm – Microwave radiometer/radar combined rain retrieval, by Prof. H. Masunaga
Nov 23, 2012 – Friday
9:30 am – 12:00 pm – Microwave radiometer measurements, by Prof. K. Aonashi
14:00 – 16:30 pm – Ground validation of rain data (1), by Prof. H. Uyeda
Nov 26, 2012 – Monday
9:30 am – 12:00 pm – Global rain map (2), by Prof. T. Ushio
14:00 – 16:30 pm – Rain maps in the Tropical Cyclones, by Prof. K. Krishna Reddy
Nov 29, 2012 – Thursday
9:30 am – 12:00 pm – River runoff and flood warning, by Prof. K. Fukami
Who Can Participate?
This course is open and free. Anyone can participate in this course, particularly if you are:
- · A professional who is looking to broaden his knowledge and connectivity in the linkages of Hydrology Institutions in Asia, or
- · A student who is looking to study or conduct research within hydrology field, or specifically on precipitation, or
- · Someone who has interest in hydrology field.
How to join the session?
- Through video conference facility (interactive); Please contact Marlin firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested to join by means of video conference.
Join through video conference:
More info about the 22nd IHP Training Course:
- · http://connect-asia.org/partner-courses/111-the-22nd-ihp-training-course
- · http://ihpnagoyaforum.org/
We are looking forward to your participation!