Kiat Sukses Menjadi Seorang Network Engineer Professional
Rupanya layanan translator bahasa online: Google Translate semakin canggih saja, algoritma penterjemahan kalimat/paragraph terlihat jauh lebih baik, Yahh… memang apabila kita baca secara seksama terjemahan dari Google Translate ini rada “Ngaco” dan harus di disesuaikan kembali apabila kita ingin menulis ulang dalam bahasa yang diinginkan, namun setidaknya tool ini sangat membantu saya ketika ingin memperoleh terjemahan kasar dari artikel yang saya temui di internet yang berbahasa pengantar diluar bahasa Inggris.
Iseng-Iseng siang ini mencoba mentranslate artikel mengenai Kiat Sukses Menjadi Seorang Network Engineer kedalam bahasa Inggris, dan hasilnya lumayan juga, saya rasa orang bule-pun masih bisa menangkap makna dari tulisan saya ini😀
==== HASIL TERJEMAHAN: IND=ENG ======================
Untuk artikel https://gigihfordanama.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/kiat-sukses-menjadi-seorang-network-engineer/
Currently we are entering an era / century digital information that indicated everything was going with the help of “technology” , any information can easily be obtained from various media including through internet media, social networks, blogs, journals, learning sites, forums , mailinglist, etc.. Mobile as a communications technology products is also growing rapidly, has emerged the latest smartphone generations of a large variety of vendors with features and technological sophistication that allows users, such as Android , Blackberry, IPhone , Tab. It seemstoday almost all people in Indonesia ( even in the world) already have mobile phones to support their daily activities.
The era of digital information also opens up vast opportunities in the industrial field of Information Technology (IT), all universities both public and private reading of this opportunity by opening competing shades of IT Courses like Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Information Systems, Masters in Information Technology, etc.. Even dilevel SMK also has a concentration of IT (Computer Engineering and Networks, and Information Systems). In the non-formal education sector has mushroomed specialized IT training institutions are equipped with internationally certified Trainer for various fields of IT studies, with the same goal scored generation of IT professionals.
If you read the job posting, it will be very much you encounter a variety of IT jobs at various companies both at home and abroad, this suggests that the role of IT has become an “enabler” in providing “Value Added” to the company, so with all things IT likely to materialize. Various IT companies can hire workers with a high salary to ensure smooth business activities of their company. Of the entrepreneur, IT also has an important role, many entrepreneurial opportunities in the field of IT, such as online business, web site creation services, software houses, computer store, computer repair, and many other areas of self-employed.
Now I’ll discuss a bit about Network Engineer , the term is usually attached to people with knowledge in the field of Networking capability, IT course at college Networking usually is packaged in a special course in Computer Networking, Computer Networking and Data Communications, Komdat (Data Communications), the course syllabus is not far to discuss in detail how the technology works as well as introduced the latest technology trends, on the campus with good facilities are usually specialized networking course is also accompanied with a free trial or practice directly to implement the academic knowledge has been obtained, it can be in the form of practical work in the laboratory, the implementation on a specific project, or do a site visit to the IT division of an institution.
For those of you who had not received his formal education and non-formal bench, you need not fear to be involved in the IT world, because the current digital information age it is possible to study independently with the help of IT technology course, you can learn self-taught from an online forum, social network, books, and other IT resources that circulated widely on the Internet, the condition that there is only one high willingness and patience, in Islam we know it “Man Jadda Jadda wa”, “Who is serious – indeed, will succeed”.
Here I summarize the successful tips to become a Network Engineer;
- Capital One is to have a strong determination and intention to learn IT seriously.
- Begin to independently use a search engine ( google , bing , yahoo ) to collect a variety of reading materials related to the topic of IT on the internet.
- Do not be afraid of a foreign language, because a lot of valuable IT resources that use a foreign language, you can simply use translate.google.com to translate a variety of valuable information on IT.
- If there is little money set aside to invest in purchasing IT-related books, currently in many bookstores such as Scholastic, Gunung Agung, etc. have provided a variety of guidebooks on various IT disciplines.
- Be diligent to keep abreast of the latest network technology in a variety of leading IT news portal sites in the world.
- Although few are prepared to be persistent programming name, with any programming language ( Java , PHP , Python , C + +, C , Fortran ).
- Learn the manual labor networking devices ( Mikrotik , Cisco , Juniper , IBM , TRICOM , AT, Linksys , Polycom , etc.).
- Be diligent search for the source of free reading materials, either from free journals, free online courses, forums, digital repository, mailing lists, ilmukomputer.com .
- Do not be shy to ask people who know better, of course, by asking the obvious question and detail, insha Allah, in a community you will be assisted by people who know better.
- Learn a variety of existing operating systems ( Linux , FreeBSD , Ubuntu , MacOS , Debian , CentOS , etc.).
- Learn the security system in their respective operating systems and network devices, ranging from running a Firewall, AntiSpam, AntiVirus, AntiMallWare, Anti Phishing, SQL Injection .
- If there is still a lot of free time and start to learn WebProgramming Database, calculated to develop knowledge in the field of information systems, because the current project related to the creation of information systems are being industrious-getolnya needed.
- Go into the network project mailing lists and try jajal your ability to follow these projects.
- If you have more money, try for a formal education (universities), or non-formal (Institute for Training, Certification bodies: training MCPD , MOM, MCT, MVP, MCTS, CCNA , CCDP , CCNP , Mikrotik , Juniper Cert , CISA, CISM , MCP, etc.), try to obtain special certification to internationally recognized seritifikat.
- Last lot was praying, I hope all the effort made easier Allah.
O yes, I give you link all the usual networking tools used by the Network Professional Engineer based on the order of date, please learn from the link I gave below.
Thus a glance tips and tricks to become a successful Network Engineer, good luck.
Once helped promote NetCampus Networking Training Institute Official site with www.netcampus.co.id that offers a variety of networking professional training program with the following categories;
- Training Cisco Certified
- Microsoft Certified Training
- Certified Mikrotik Training
- Cisco Academy Training
- CCNA Training Fast Track
- Intensive Program CCNP
Training facility owned by NetCampus are as follows;
Has three training sites around Greater Jakarta, namely: New York (19 Rawamangun Jl. Sapodilla), Tangerang (BSD), and Depok (University of Pancasila). List of facilities and devices owned (especially in the location Jl. Sawo 19):
- Three (3) space theory, each with a number of 11 units of PC with internet connection and air-conditioned.
- One (1) Cisco Academny lab room, has 12 PCs, air-conditioning, broadband internet connection, and the router / switch (12 2600 series routers, 4 Cisco Catalyst series 2900/1900).
- Devices 3600 and 4600 series routers and the Catalyst 3550 series for CCNP training.
- One (single) room testing center.
- An easily accessible location (near the terminal Rawamangun)
Projects Are any image below the image at the training activities running at NetCampus